CMP Program Professional Development Opportunities
Life Sci Comm 560, Scientific Writing, 3 cr.
Neuroscience 700, Professional Development for Biomedical Graduate Students, 1 cr.
Grantsmanship professional development is part of the Path 809 (Prelim A) course.
Professional Development Panel participation once per year during the Pathology Research Day is a required activity for all students.
Visit the Graduate School Office of Professional Development to learn about the wealth of resources intended to enrich graduate studies and enhance professional skills. Select opportunities are highlighted here:
- Academic and professional skills
- Fellowship announcements and professional development opportunities
- Teaching, research, and entrepreneurship programs
- Graduate student awards, grants, travel money, and fellowships
- Annual events and symposiums
- Career planning, choosing an advisor, developing a portfolio, applying for positions, getting funding, negotiating a salary