Students Transferring from Another PhD Program on Campus
- Student must submit his/her original application materials to the CMP program along with official transcripts from the student's undergraduate university and his/her current graduate transcript.
- Student must be reviewed and accepted by the Recruitment Committee. The CMP office will write an official letter to the student notifying them of the decision.
- If student enters the program at a time other than during the normal fall entrance time, they must be directly admitted to a CMP trainer’s lab and the trainer must agree to fund them throughout the course of their studies. (See direct admit).
Students with a Master's Degree or PhD
Students that have already completed another Masters/Ph.D. program on the UW-Madison campus must apply to the CMP program as a new student.
Students Transferring with an Incoming Professor
- Faculty member should apply to be a trainer in the CMP program.
- Student will be accepted as a direct admit into the trainer’s lab